Sunday, December 13, 2009

March 11 - April 26, 1964

March 11 - Wednesday


Mercy’s house this afternoon.



March 12 - Thursday Butch Catala’s birthday

Rudy invited me to go to Baguio. Went to the hospital, saw Rudy this morning.



March 13 - Friday

Maricar’s house. Despedida. I can go to Baguio!



March 15 - Sunday

Payday.



March 17 - Tuesday - Dad is 50 years old today.



March 18 - Wednesday

Left for Baguio at 4 AM with Mimi Ledesma and the kids.



March 19 to 30 in Baguio



March 24 - Tuesday

Saw Honey at the Baguio Country Club.



March 25 - Wednesday

Went to the Lopez house with Honey, Pocholo, etc.



March 28 - Holy Saturday

At the Country Club. Saw Joe Vincent at the Country Club



March 29 - Sunday

Camp John Hay



March 31 - Tuesday

Payday.



April 2 - Thursday

Opening night of “The Bad Seed.”



April 4 - Saturday

After the play, Litton house.



April 7 - Tuesday

Went to see Phil Am Films lab with Rudy. Tito Eddie Viaplana died today. We all went to La Salle chapel this evening.



April 8 - Wednesday

Lita returns from Spain. (And this is why Lita nor Luli are not mentioned until now - both had gone to Spain. I don’t remember if Luli ever returned to Manila or stayed in Spain.) Mass at the La Salle Chapel for Tito Eddie.

April 9 - Thursday

At Mercy’s house this evening.



April 10 - Friday

“The Bad Seed” still playing - Margie, Chiqui went to see it. The play last night has its best showing. I called up Fifi and Jeanne to congratulate them.



April 12 - Sunday

Yan’s house with Mercy and George.



April 13 - Monday

Ate lunch at Mercy’s house.



April 14 - Tuesday

Said novena for Tito Eddie this pm. Saw Pocholo Lozano at Ateneo.



April 15 - Wednesday

Payday.



April 17 - Friday

Lunch at Mercy’s house. Deposited 20 pesos at OBM. Dinner at Ramos’ house for EBR, Jr.’s birthday. Cliff called this morning.



April 18 - Saturday

Dinner for Lita at Sarthou home.



April 21 - Tuesday

Margie’s graduation. (I expect this is Margie Gonzalez)



April 24 - Friday

Rudy leaves for 4 months.



April 26 - Sunday

“Roaring 20s” party at Schlachterman house. Will I finally have to fake it?! (I have no bloody idea what I meant when writing this. However, the Roaring 20s party was a blast and I have a couple of pictures to prove it. Another hot night for me as I remember and by that I mean that I looked pretty good and the guys like Honey, etc were pretty attentive. I didn’t write this down but that party is another of my distinct memories.)