Wednesday, December 16, 2009

June 5 - 17, 1964

June 5 - Friday


Daddy back from Mindoro. Lunch with Maribel and Mercy. Monica had dinner at home.



June 6 - Saturday

Litton residence for semi-formal party. Wish I had stayed home. Talked to Mercy on the phone and both agreed Joey IS a darling!



June 7 - Sunday

Stayed in Mercy’s house all evening. Mitch brought me home.



June 8 - Monday - Mitch Schlachterman’s birthday

Joey brought me home from Mass. Dinner at Mitch’s house. Couldn’t go because I couldn’t leave Mom alone. Couldn’t meet Nadia at American School this morning.



June 9 - Tuesday

Ate lunch at Mercy’s house. Saw Honey. Monica at home this evening for a while. Mercy said George appeared with Diane at Mitch’s house yesterday - fireworks!!!!



June 10 - Wednesday

Ate at “Tasa de Oro” by myself today. Maribel came home with me and stayed for a few minutes. I wish I knew if Joe got my telegram.



June 11 - Thursday

American School merienda with Nadia and Yan. (As in some of my entries that I have distinct clear memories off, this last one I don’t even have a glimmer of recollection doing and I don’t even know why.) Played Scrabble at home tonight.



June 12 - Friday - Philippine Independence Day

Went to see “Sunday In New York” with Yan, Mari, etc.



June 13 - Saturday - Feast of St. Anthony of Padua

Stayed home all day. (Milagro!)



June 14 - Sunday

Had lunch at Mercy’s house. Mass with her and George in the afternoon. Movie later - all of us and Monica. Dinner at Mercy’s house.



June 15 - Monday

MTG - 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Saw Cliff, Lev and Helmut. Jose Mari Cortes is not as bad as I thought. He really is quite nice. Joey brought me home from Mass at Ateneo.



June 16 - Tuesday

Joey brought me home again today. He is such a darling. Maribel came home for a while this afternoon. She stayed till 7.



June 17 - Wednesday

MTG meeting and practice at 7:30 for Production crew. Joey brought me home yet again from Mass with Maribel. Can any guy be any nicer?!